Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My neighbor, Jo makes these for brandings. Kids gobble them up
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey or 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanut
- Grease a 9x9 pan.
- Heat sugar and honey or corn syrup just to boiling in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in cereal and peanuts until evely coated.
- Pat mixture evenly in pan, using back of greased spoon.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Cut into squares.
Not bad. My youngest daughter LOVED them and would have given them five stars, but the rest of the family scored two or under so I will give them three. Would be a good treat for a daycare! Thanks for sharing