Recipe by Cullinaryjudge
My neighbor, Jo makes these for brandings. Kids gobble them up
Top Review by LizAnn
Not bad. My youngest daughter LOVED them and would have given them five stars, but the rest of the family scored two or under so I will give them three. Would be a good treat for a daycare! Thanks for sharing
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup honey or 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted salted peanut
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9x9 pan.
- Heat sugar and honey or corn syrup just to boiling in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Stir in cereal and peanuts until evely coated.
- Pat mixture evenly in pan, using back of greased spoon.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Cut into squares.