Recipe by AprilShowers
This is a thin sauce so it's almost best drizzled over fruit and eaten with a spoon, fork or toothpick (my kids' favorite!) Or you can dip meat or bread into it. My kids enjoy this!
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave the peanut butter for about 20 seconds or until it begins to melt; Stir until smooth.
- Add the last 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with apples, bananas, strips of whole wheat toast or whatever else floats your boat!
- Or try adding 1 teaspoon soy sauce and use the sauce to dip bite-sized pieces of grilled or sauteed chicken!