This is a thin sauce so it's almost best drizzled over fruit and eaten with a spoon, fork or toothpick (my kids' favorite!) Or you can dip meat or bread into it. My kids enjoy this!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave the peanut butter for about 20 seconds or until it begins to melt; Stir until smooth.
- 2Add the last 3 ingredients and mix well.
- 3Serve with apples, bananas, strips of whole wheat toast or whatever else floats your boat!
- 4Or try adding 1 teaspoon soy sauce and use the sauce to dip bite-sized pieces of grilled or sauteed chicken!
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Peanut Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.2
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g