Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 118.29 ml honey
- 118.29 ml Dijon mustard
- 78.07 ml creamy peanut butter
- 28.39 ml rice wine vinegar
- 78.07 ml soy sauce
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml ground allspice
- Place all the ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Cover and process for 1 minute.
- Pour the marinade over the poultry in a shallow glass dish or heavy plastic bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.
We loved these! Although I didn't have the exact ingredients and modified the recipe and they turned out moist and juicy. I used yellow mustard, chunky peanut butter and peanut oil for the sesame oil. I marinated them for about five hours and then baked them at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes, basting quite often. I served them with cooked carrots.
This was delicious. I halved the recipe to marinade 4 chicken breasts and baked them at 350 for about 45 min. Basting every10 minutes with the leftover marinade. Excellent! Will definately be making again, will be trying this with pork!
Oh my gosh...this was to die for! It was absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for posting! I followed the recipe exacty! I marinated boneless skinless chicken thighs for about 3 hours and then baked them in the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. They were tender, moist and oh so peanut buttery! DELISH!!!