Top Review by Crazycook in PA
We loved these! Although I didn't have the exact ingredients and modified the recipe and they turned out moist and juicy. I used yellow mustard, chunky peanut butter and peanut oil for the sesame oil. I marinated them for about five hours and then baked them at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes, basting quite often. I served them with cooked carrots.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄8 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in blender or food processor.
- Cover and process for 1 minute.
- Pour the marinade over the poultry in a shallow glass dish or heavy plastic bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.