Recipe by L DJ
Holiday times I like to make fudge, but my sister can't eat chocolate, so I make her up a batch of this wonderful creamy fudge.
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Line square baking pan with tin foil, over lapping on to sides.
- Spray with pan spray.
- In heavy pan cook honey, sugar cream and butter (stirring constantly) until candy thermometer reaches 235' degrees.
- Remove from heat; beat in butterscotch chips, peanut butter, marshmallow cream and vanilla.
- Then pat into pan.
- Chill, Lift out of pan, cut into pieces.