We love this for breakfast, the taste reminds me of honey roasted peanuts. Toasted with a little butter or jelly, it tastes great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- 2Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 3Beat peanut butter and honey together, then beat in egg and buttermilk.
- 4Gradually stir in dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Pour into loaf pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Peanut Butter Bread
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 617.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 10.2 g