Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
We love this for breakfast, the taste reminds me of honey roasted peanuts. Toasted with a little butter or jelly, it tastes great.
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Beat peanut butter and honey together, then beat in egg and buttermilk.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes.
FALL PAC 2007: This bread is great!! I toasted mine with jelly!!