- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (I use chunky)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Beat peanut butter and honey together, then beat in egg and buttermilk.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for approximately 45 minutes.