Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another great recipe to try in your ice cream maker. Cooking time is estimated freezing time.
Make and share this Honey Peach Frozen Yogurt recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups peaches (peeled, pitted,and chopped) or 3 cups nectarines (peeled, pitted,and chopped)
- 32 ounces nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- Place 1 1/2 cups of the chopped peaches in a food processor or blender with the yogurt and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Stir reamining chopped peaches with peach-and yogurt puree.
- Add mixture to your ice cream maker and freeze according to directions.
- Store in an air-tight container in your freezer. Let it stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.