Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
One of our frequent favorites. Such a unique taste with the soy, lemon and Karo! Children also enjoy this dish. And at 15 minutes of prep time, good for a busy weeknight. Created by my friend, a Home Economics professor.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Karo syrup
- 1 tablespoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- paprika (optional)
- parsley sprig (optional)
- Season chicken with poultry seasoning and place in shallow baking pan.
- In saucepan, make sauce by combining the remaining ingredients and bringing to a simmer over low heat.
- Pour sauce over chicken, coating it well, and bake at 300*- uncovered- for 1 hour or until done, basting often and turning once.
- Garnish- serve- enjoy!