Recipe by winsomebulldog
These things are delicious! I got the recipe from a Quick Cooking magazine years ago and my hubby and I both fell in love with it.
Top Review by Doods
These rolls were very good. I substituted 1/2 c. melted butter for the oil. I didn't put the sugar in the glaze. The ease of using the bread machine makes these so easy to make. Definitely a keeper!
- 1 cup milk (70 to 80 degrees)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk (reserve white)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg white (from above)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the first eight ingredients into the bread machine in the order suggested by your manufacturer.
- Select the "dough" cycle.
- When it's finished, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Punch down; cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 24 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball.
- Place into a 13" X 9" baking pan lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover and let rise 30 minues or until doubled.
- For glaze: combine sugar, butter, honey, and eggwhite. Drizzle over rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown.