1/2 Photos of Honey Pan Rolls
These things are delicious! I got the recipe from a Quick Cooking magazine years ago and my hubby and I both fell in love with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup milk (70 to 80 degrees)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk (reserve white)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1Place the first eight ingredients into the bread machine in the order suggested by your manufacturer.
- 2Select the "dough" cycle.
- 3When it's finished, turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- 4Punch down; cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- 5Divide the dough into 24 equal pieces. Shape each piece into a ball.
- 6Place into a 13" X 9" baking pan lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Cover and let rise 30 minues or until doubled.
- 8For glaze: combine sugar, butter, honey, and eggwhite. Drizzle over rolls.
- 9Bake at 350 for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Pan Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1065 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 165.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g