Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have tried baked chicken many times, including the grocery pre cooked ones. Either they overwhelm or underwhelm. I think this is the perfect Balance. Its also easy and inexpensive.Please let me know what you think including any change you think it needs. Thanks
- 4 lbs chicken, whole
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice, fresh
- 1⁄2 orange
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, chopped finely
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. Clean and pat dry the chicke.
- 2.mix everything together in a large coffee cup and let sit for 45 minute.
- 3.Stuff 1/2 orange inside Chicken.
- 4. Put chicken in a Iron skillet and pour everything that is in the cup all over Chicken.
- 5. Bake chicken at 375 degrees until done.
- 6. After letting the bird sit for 15 minute carve and put on plates.
- 7.spoon some of the juices over chicken and enjoy.