Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A simple grilled pork chop recipe. Please note prep time does not include marinating time.
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 1 large orange, grated zest and juice of
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- In a dish, mix together honey, orange zest and juice, and garlic. Add pork chops and turn to coat in marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Remove chops; reserve marinade.
- Cook on a prepared outdoor barbecue over high heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, basting with marinade, until well cooked.