Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Ready to use grilled chicken pieces can be substituted for chicken tenders.
- 1 lb chicken tenders, strips cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained (reserve 2 tablespoons juice)
- 1 cup prepared honey mustard dressing
- 10 ounces baby spring greens
- 1 granny smith apples or 1 fuji apple, cored and thinly sliced
- Brush chicken with 1-1/2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil; season with 1/2 teaspoon Morton® Kosher Salt and 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In medium skillet, heat remaining 1-1/2 teaspoons oil; sauté chicken pieces until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. (*Internal temperature – chicken breast pieces – 170° F.).
- In small bowl, combine garlic, reserved orange juice, remaining 1/2 teaspoon Morton® Kosher Salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon thyme with honey-mustard dressing. Drizzle cooked chicken with 2 tablespoons dressing mixture; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix greens with mandarin orange segments and apple slices; lightly toss with 1/3 cup dressing mixture. Top greens with chicken; serve immediately with remaining honey-mustard dressing mixture.