This is from the June 2008 issue of Redbook magazine. We like to have this with jasmine rice and steamed veggies.
- Combine juice, honey, ginger, garlic, zest, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add chicken, stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes minimum.
- Heat a large skillet over med. heat until hot.
- add vegetable oil and swirl to coat.
- Lift chicken from marinade and let excess drip back into the bowl.
- When oil is hot, add chicken and cook over med heat 3 min per side, or until golden brown.
- Add reserved marinade to skillet and boil over med-high heat, turning chicken once or twice, 3-5 min, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is reduced by half. Transfer chicken to a cutting board, cut into diagonal slices, and arrange on a platter. Stir sesame iol into thickened sauce and spoon it over chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.