Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yummy roasted butternut squash with a zesty flavor.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and seeded
- 1 orange
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey (use 2 if you want it extra sweet)
- nonstick cooking spray
- Cut squash into large chunks, about 8 pieces.
- Spray a 7 1/2 by 11 3/4 baking dish with cooking spray. Put squash in dish and season. Sprinkle juice and zest over squash, and then drizzle with honey. Spray the top of the squash with cooking spray.
- Bake in a 350 Degree F oven for 45 minutes to an hour or until squash is tender and carmelized.