Honey Lemonade kicked up a notch. Slightly exotic in taste due to the Orange Blossom Water that sets it apart from your typical lemonade. You still haven’t picked yourself up a bottle of Orange Blossom Water? Get to a Greek or Middle Eastern market! Orange Blossom Water is a wonderful addition to many raw smoothies. You will have yourself a new adoration.
- 1 cup water (spring water)
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey (I recommend local & unpasteurised, raw if wished)
- 1 small dashes orange blossom water (or to taste, Store bought or Exotic Orange Blossom Water and Rose Water - Make Your Own!)
- Squeeze juice from lemons into water and add honey & orange blossom water.
- Mix together thoroughly and chill before serving, if not using cold water already.