Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Honey Lemonade kicked up a notch. Slightly exotic in taste due to the Orange Blossom Water that sets it apart from your typical lemonade. You still haven’t picked yourself up a bottle of Orange Blossom Water? Get to a Greek or Middle Eastern market! Orange Blossom Water is a wonderful addition to many raw smoothies. You will have yourself a new adoration.
- 1 cup water (spring water)
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey (I recommend local & unpasteurised, raw if wished)
- 1 small dashes orange blossom water (or to taste, Store bought or Exotic Orange Blossom Water and Rose Water - Make Your Own!)
- Squeeze juice from lemons into water and add honey & orange blossom water.
- Mix together thoroughly and chill before serving, if not using cold water already.
This was so good! A few drops of the orange blossom water and you have the world's best lemonade! Never thought of doing this and so glad I saw this recipe. Thanks.
Great proportions! Yes, be very careful how much orange blossom water you use. Would be good with rose water subbed for the orange blossom. Served over ice. Delicious! Reviewed for Veg Tag/April.
really refreshing rita is right only a drop of the water it doesnt smell as strong as it is you can always add not take awayzaar 6 tour