Quick to mix and quicker to disapear. I like to slightly underbake these for a more softer bar. Dont over bake or you will have rocks! For a really flavorful bar, toast the nuts and coconut in the oven while preheating...watch closely it will burn quickly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Cream butter, honey and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg and vanilla.
- 4Mix together dry ingedients.
- 5Slowly add to creamed mixture.
- 6Stir in oatmeal, coconut and nuts.
- 7Spread into greased 13x9 pan.
- 8Bake 20-25 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- 9Cool and cut into bars.
- 10Store airtight with a piece of fresh bread to keep them soft.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Oatmeal Chewy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (760 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 106.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g