Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
This not quite so sweet version of Honey Oatmeal bread came from my sister Bobbi.
Make and share this Honey Oatmeal Bread (Abm) recipe from Food.com.
- 13 ounces warm water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast (or 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast)
- Place ingredients in your bread machine in the order recommended by your manufacturer.
- Set machine on basic bread, 2 pound loaf.
- For 1.5 pound loaf, reduce water to 10 ounces and flour to 2 1/3 cups; other ingredients remain the same.