- 11 1⁄2 ounces water, at 75 to 85 degrees f
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 1⁄4 cups bread flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients in a bread machine, in the order given, and proceed according to the manufacturer's directions.
- You can also mix this by hand, knead for about five minutes.
- Form into a ball and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Cover with a towel and let rise until about doubled.
- Bake at 375 degrees F.
- for about 15- 20 minutes.