I think I really could live on bread alone! THIS bread anyway! Slightly sweet and BEAUTIFUL looking!
- In lg. mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- In another bowl, combine the butter, honey and boiling water. Stir til butter is melted.
- Cool til warm, 110-115º.
- Add the eggs, oats, salt, butter mixture and 2 cups flour to the yeast mixture; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in enough remaining flour to make a soft dough, (dough will be slightly sticky).
- Cover and let rise in warm place til doubled, about 1 hour.
- Punch down dough.
- Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 quart round baking dish.
- Cover and let rise in warm place til doubled again, about 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake in 375º oven for 35-40 minutes til golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from baking dish and cool on wire rack.