1/3 Photos of Honey-Oat Casserole Bread
1 hr 5 mins
I think I really could live on bread alone! THIS bread anyway! Slightly sweet and BEAUTIFUL looking!
My Private Note
round l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In lg. mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2In another bowl, combine the butter, honey and boiling water. Stir til butter is melted.
- 3Cool til warm, 110-115º.
- 4Add the eggs, oats, salt, butter mixture and 2 cups flour to the yeast mixture; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in enough remaining flour to make a soft dough, (dough will be slightly sticky).
- 6Cover and let rise in warm place til doubled, about 1 hour.
- 7Punch down dough.
- 8Transfer to a greased 1-1/2 quart round baking dish.
- 9Cover and let rise in warm place til doubled again, about 30 minutes.
- 10Uncover and bake in 375º oven for 35-40 minutes til golden brown.
- 11Cool 10 minutes.
- 12Remove from baking dish and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Oat Casserole Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1098 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2821.5
- Calories from Fat 591
- Total Fat 65.6 g
- Saturated Fat 33.8 g
- Cholesterol 545.0 mg
- Sodium 2818.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 484.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.4 g
- Sugars 95.8 g
- Protein 74.2 g