- 125 g butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup flour, plain
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (when using Australian BP I use 2 tsp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter, sugar and honey until pale.
- Sift flour, baking powder and cinnamon together. Add sifted ingredients and rolled oats to creamed mixture, stirring well.
- Roll tablespoonsful of mixture into balls.
- Place on greased oven tray and flatten with a floured fork.
- Bake at 180C for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Transfer to a rack to cool.