- Preheat oven to 375 F. (will be turned down to 300F. for second baking.)
- Cream butter.
- Beat in honey, eggs and vanilla.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
- St into butter mixture. Stir in oats and nuts.
- On greased baking sheet, shape dough into 2 (10x3x1-inch) logs.
- Bake at 375 F. for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes; remove to cutting board.
- Cut each log into 1/2-inch strips; place on cookie sheet. Bake at 300F., 25-30 minutes or until crisp throughout strip.