Very simple and absolutely delicious - perfect to add to a lunch box or have with an afternoon cuppa. This recipe was given to me by Linda, my wonderful big sister. You can use cranberries or dried cherries in place of some or all of the sultanas. I like to use one cup regular oats and one cup of jumbo oats for texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter and honey together and stir in the dry ingredients.
- 2Press into a 9x12" tray and bake at 160C for 25-30 minutes.
- 3Use knife to mark into 16 bars while still warm to make cutting easier when cooled.
- 4Bars will keep for several days in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Oat Bars
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.3
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 119.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 3.1 g