Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy and warm...delicious topped with whipped cream or ice cream.
- 3 small peaches, pitted and sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans or 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Preheat broiler (toaster oven is fine).
- Lay peach slices on broiling pan and drizzle with honey.
- Sprinkle with nuts and broil for 5 minutes. Serve warm.
This has a nice simple taste to it. Very quick to make so it is ideal for any time. I enjoyed the freshness of the peach with just a hint of honey on it. The juice in the bottom of the pan is really sweet. So put some of that back on your peaches when you serve them. Thanks Karen
Super quick, a great low calorie, low fat dessert, breakfast, lunch or snack. Fresh peaches aren’t quite at their peak here so I really look forward to making this again, and with nectarines too, when these fruits are at their best in a month or so. On this occasion, I made this with canned peaches, drained of their juice, with pecans and honey and a generous dollop of Greek yoghurt. Very delicious!