A co-worker made these delicious cookies for our team's snack day. A great healthy alternative to sugary confections.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 3In large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar; beat in egg, milk & vanilla.
- 4Stir together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, cereal crumbs, and 1/4 cup walnuts.
- 5Add to creamed mixture, and mix just till blended. (Batter will be stiff).
- 6Spread evenly in pan.
- 7Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts.
- 8Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or till toothpick tests clean, and top is lightly browned.
- 9Cool. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Nut & Oat Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.1
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Sodium 5699.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey-nut flavor toasted oat cereal