Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A dish from the Food Network show 30 Minutes Meals
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (tenderloins)
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- milk, just a splash
- 2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grill seasoning (recommended ( Montreal Seasoning)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Place flour in a large shallow dish.
- Coat chicken in flour.
- Beat eggs and milk in a shallow dish.
- Combine cereal, bread crumbs, paprika, poultry seasoning, grill seasoning and vegetable oil in food processor.
- Transfer breading to a shallow dish.
- Place a nonstick baking sheet near chicken breading station.
- In batches, take flour coated chicken and coat in eggs then in breading and place on nonstick cookie sheet.
- When all the chicken has been coated, transfer to oven and bake 15 minutes, until evenly brown and cooked through.