Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A real kid pleaser! This is on the line of a rice crispy treat, only with a twist.....and one that has some chocolate! YUMM-O!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) bag large marshmallows
- 3 cups Honey Nut Cheerios, toasted oat cereal
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup raisins
- 36 individually wrapped Rolo chocolates, unwrapped
- Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- In 3 quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Add marshmallows; cook, stirring frequently, until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in both cereals and the raisins until coated well.
- Pour mixture into pan. With sprayed rubber spatula, spread evenly in pan, pressing lightly.
- With handle of wooden spoon, make 36 deep indentations in 6 rows of 6 on top of bars. Place 1 candy in each indentation, pressing slightly.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Cut into brs with 1 candy in center of each.