1 hr 20 mins
A real kid pleaser! This is on the line of a rice crispy treat, only with a twist.....and one that has some chocolate! YUMM-O!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- 2In 3 quart saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat.
- 3Add marshmallows; cook, stirring frequently, until melted and mixture is smooth.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in both cereals and the raisins until coated well.
- 6Pour mixture into pan. With sprayed rubber spatula, spread evenly in pan, pressing lightly.
- 7With handle of wooden spoon, make 36 deep indentations in 6 rows of 6 on top of bars. Place 1 candy in each indentation, pressing slightly.
- 8Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 9Cut into brs with 1 candy in center of each.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey-Nut Caramel Candy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.1 mg
- Sodium 73.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: