Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favorite parfait to date. I often eat this for dinner or lunch and pack the components seperately. This could be a breakfast item also. It is great and so good for you! Take this and your friends will drool over your lunch/dinner.
- 4 frozen strawberries
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup frozen blueberries
- Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup Honey Nut Cheerios (or equivelent)
- Mix berries with Splenda in a small bowl.
- Defrost berries slightly.
- Layer half of the yogurt, berries, cereal in serving glass.
SOOO fast and wonderful! I didn't use any sugar, and used peach soy yogurt, which made for a very interesting flavor. I recommend this to anyone who wants a super-quick breakfast that tastes like dessert!!