Recipe by CountryLady
The slightly sweet citrus glaze gives an "island taste" to the salmon steaks. I got this one from a magazine.
Top Review by Sharon123
I thoroughly enjoyed this dish! I broiled the salmon, basting every few minutes. The taste was wonderful and my husband even loved it. I served this with Chinese Fried Rice and greens. Thanks C.L.!!!!!
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon steaks, at least 1 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate peel from 1 lime.
- Squeeze juice from both to measure about 1/3 cup.
- In a small bowl, stir juice with peel, honey, Dijon& salt until smooth.
- Preheat BBQ& oil grill.
- Brush salmon with sauce.
- Grill, basting often, until a knife tip inserted into centre feels warm (about 5 mins per side).