Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
The slightly sweet citrus glaze gives an "island taste" to the salmon steaks. I got this one from a magazine.
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 salmon steaks, at least 1 inch thick
- Grate peel from 1 lime.
- Squeeze juice from both to measure about 1/3 cup.
- In a small bowl, stir juice with peel, honey, Dijon& salt until smooth.
- Preheat BBQ& oil grill.
- Brush salmon with sauce.
- Grill, basting often, until a knife tip inserted into centre feels warm (about 5 mins per side).
I thoroughly enjoyed this dish! I broiled the salmon, basting every few minutes. The taste was wonderful and my husband even loved it. I served this with Chinese Fried Rice and greens. Thanks C.L.!!!!!
Delicious and very easy to prepare.I marinated two salmon fillets in the sauce for 30 minutes per side. I then cooked them in our microwave and the taste was great. The fillets were very moist. Can't wait to make this again.
This is quick and yummy. I broiled it, basting every 5 minutes.