Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a fantastic recipe for a smooth salad dressing or dipping sauce for those concerned with sugar intake and calories.
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup artificial sweetener
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄8 cup pineapple juice or 1⁄8 cup orange juice or 1⁄8 cup apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons horseradish
- Dissolve sweetener in the juice to insure no clumps.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- I place it in a jar, tighten the lid and shake well. Chill.
- This is a great dressing to cover salads. I use it two or three times a day on my salads.
- The cooking time indicated is actually the chilling time.