1/3 Photos of Honey Mustard Wedges With Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
1 hr 10 mins
Well ... today I put on my creative thinking cap and came up with these wedges, they are slightly sweet from the honey mustard hope you enjoy ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- 2Place wedges in a large bowl and add olive oil, mustard, sea salt and pepper.
- 3mix to coat.
- 4Place wedges on baking paper lined baking tray.
- 5Bake for 1 hour tossing about 4 times.
- 6Remove when wedges are golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Wedges With Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.8
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 6.5 g