Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Weight Watchers. POINTS® value 2 per serving.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon water
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice, mustard, honey, dill and salt.
- Whisk in the oil in a slow stream, then whisk in the water until smooth.
- Serving size: 1 1/2 tablespoons.
As written, it had too much lemon for my taste so I added a little more honey which was much better. I probably added a full tablespoon or 1 1/2 tbsp total. Thanks Internetnut, for the quick dressing.
This was a nice light dressing for my salad of field greens, almonds, and mandarin oranges. I had to use maple syrup (out of honey). Thanks Internetnut, for posting. Roxygirl