1/2 Photos of Honey Mustard Vinaigrette for a Crowd
magpie diner's Note:
Also from Moosewood's book. Easy and simple. Could also be used as a marinade for fish. I plan to use for a simple, crisp green salad, with some apple and cucumber thrown in. You can make this quite a ways in advance.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl (or your food processor), whisk together the vinegar and mustard. You can adjust the vinegar as desired -- ie, if you prefer less tart dressing, slightly reduce the amount of vinegar and increase the mustard.
- 2If you're using creamed honey, you'll have to warm it up to liquify it -- then allow it to cool a bit. In a slow drizzle, whisk in the honey to the vinegar/mustard mixture.
- 3Whisk in the oil, also in a slow drizzle. You can adjust the oil at this point as well, adding about 3 1/2 cups then tasting and adjusting to your preference.
- 4Add salt to taste and freshly ground pepper.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Vinaigrette for a Crowd
Serving Size: 1 (1103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 830.2
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1883.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 190.9 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: