Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful way to use up extra turkey after the holidays. You can substitute light/free mayo to lower the fat content.
- 29.58 ml honey
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml mustard
- 946.36 ml turkey (cooked & chopped)
- 118.29 ml celery, chopped
- 10 red grapes (cut into 1/4-inch slices)
- Mix the honey, mayo & mustard together in a large bowl.
- Stir in turkey, celery & grapes until well blended.
- Serve chilled.
Simple, flavourful salad! My leftover turkey had been poached in white wine which really complimented the honey mustard dressing. I used Dijon mustard and added a few more grapes. Yummy lunch! Thanks for posting. Made for PAC Spring 2008.