1 hr 7 mins
These are a little different. For all the honey-mustard lover.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup crushed butter flavored cracker
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1In a bowl, combine turkey, egg, cracker crumbs, cheese, onion, ginger, and 3 tablespoons mustard.
- 2Form into 30 balls, 1-inch each.
- 3Place in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 4Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 5In a saucepan, combine pineapple juice, green pepper, honey, cornstarch, onion powder, and salt; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 6Cook and stir 2 minutes more; reduce heat.
- 7Stir in remaining mustard until smooth.
- 8Brush meatballs with about 1/4 cup sauce and return to oven for 10 minutes.
- 9Serve with remaining sauce as a dip for meatballs.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (1132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.2
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 217.4 mg
- Sodium 1055.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 46.6 g