Recipe by Norelllaura1
This is a great way to cook tillapia. My friends always request this when they come for dinner and my 11 year old son adores it.
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons prepared dijon-style mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup dry seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- Coat each of the fillets with the honey-mustard mixture lightly.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the fillets coating them evenly and well.
- Bake until the fillets flake easily with a fork (about 10-15 minutes).