Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I work for a beer distributor and this recipe came off the new St. Pauli Girl coupons.
- 4 boneless beef top sirloin steaks, 1-inch thick
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- Combine mustard, parsley, honey, vinegar, water, pepper sauce and pepper in a bowl.
- Place steaks and onions on the grill over medium coals.
- Brush with glaze.
- Grill 9-12 minutes for rare to medium, turning once and brushing with glaze.
- Serving suggestions - Enjoy with ice-cold St. Pauli Girl Beer.
Didn't have the beer to serve with this steak, but a great recipe none the less. Love the Dijon mustard with the steak.