1/2 Photos of Honey Mustard Sprouts
From TOH. I'm one of the few people I know that actually like Brussels sprouts. This recipe could also be used on broccoli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place brussels spouts in a steamer basket.
- 2Place in a saucepan over 1 inch of water.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Cover and cook until crisp-tender; drain.
- 5In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard, onion powder and dill.
- 6Add the sprouts and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.8
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 56.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g