From TOH. I'm one of the few people I know that actually like Brussels sprouts. This recipe could also be used on broccoli.
- Place brussels spouts in a steamer basket.
- Place in a saucepan over 1 inch of water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and cook until crisp-tender; drain.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, honey, mustard, onion powder and dill.
- Add the sprouts and toss to coat.
These were very good!! My sprouts were small so I left them whole. Delicious! Will make again! Made for I Recommend Tag Game 2010.
My butter was hard from the fridge. I put the warm brussels sprouts on everything and stirred. It was great. I love the taste. Thanks Dicentra :) Made for I recommend tag game
This is my new favorite way to cook brussels sprouts. They are delicious! Thanks!