2 hrs 20 mins
Carmen B.'s Note:
This is a fantastic sauce that can be used on either chicken or ribs. If using chicken for only 2-3 people may want to cut sauce in half.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2For chicken: Can marinade in sauce for a few hours if preferred then cover and bake in 350°F oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour occasionally spooning sauce over top.
- 3You may have to add a little cornstarch/water mixture to thicken if a little runny.
- 4For ribs: Score diamond pattern on bottom of ribs (non meaty side) so ribs don't curl while cooking.
- 5Par-boil ribs for about 20 minutes to try and get rid of any fat that is on ribs.
- 6Place in baking pan, pour sauce over top, cover, and bake in 300°F oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- 7Occasionally spoon sauce over ribs.
- 8Thicken with a little cornstarch/water mixture if a little too runny.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey - Mustard Sauce for Chicken or Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 400.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g