Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a fantastic sauce that can be used on either chicken or ribs. If using chicken for only 2-3 people may want to cut sauce in half.
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce (your choice)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- pork ribs or skinless chicken pieces or skinless chicken breast
- Mix all ingredients together.
- For chicken: Can marinade in sauce for a few hours if preferred then cover and bake in 350°F oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour occasionally spooning sauce over top.
- You may have to add a little cornstarch/water mixture to thicken if a little runny.
- For ribs: Score diamond pattern on bottom of ribs (non meaty side) so ribs don't curl while cooking.
- Par-boil ribs for about 20 minutes to try and get rid of any fat that is on ribs.
- Place in baking pan, pour sauce over top, cover, and bake in 300°F oven for 2 1/2 hours.
- Occasionally spoon sauce over ribs.
- Thicken with a little cornstarch/water mixture if a little too runny.