Recipe by BakinBaby
Foil wrapped salmon and asparagus with a mustard and horseradish glaze. The mustard is a German ingredient, but is used widely in Switzerland also. Sounds good! I found this at salmon.com.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
Delicious! I tried to remain true to the recipe, but made a few minor changes. I used one 1-1/2 lb. piece of salmon fillet and I cooked this in the oven at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes (the weather didn't work out for grilling). The horseradish gives it a nice zip and the flavor is very satisfying. Thanks for sharing this unique recipe. Made for ZWT7.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 lb asparagus (trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill.
- Season filets with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl mix mustard, honey, horseradish and 1 T. olive oil; brush on filets.
- Mix asparagus with remaining 1 T. olive oil, season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place each filet on doubl thickness of aluminum foil ( 12"x12" ), arrange equal amounts of aspargus along side each filet, fold and seal.
- Grill covered until salmon flakes easily (about 15 min.).