- 1⁄2 cup real mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons deli prepared mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, green onions, honey, vinegar, pepper, and salt. Reserve 1/3 of the mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil salmon, brushing with remaining mayonnaise mixture, turning once, until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve salmon with the reserved mayonnaise mixture and garnish, if desired with additional chopped onions.