Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a delicious way to eat Salmon. It gives the Salmon a slight sweet/tangy flavor that will melt in your mouth. It has just the right balance of flavor
- 1 lb salmon fillet (thicker middle piece)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- garlic and herb-seasoned breadcrumbs (to your liking)
- parsley (to your liking)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Rinse the Salmon and lightly pat dry. Place on foil lined cookie sheet skin side down. Mix together the honey and mustard and spread liberally all over the salmon with a pastry brush. Sprinkle with your desired amount of breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Have with whatever side dish you desire.
- Cook Salmon for 40 minutes. ENJOY !
I had a salmon craving tonight and this fitted the bill nicely. Loved the sweetness of the honey with this. Very nice and easy to put together as well. This one's a keeper !