Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mustard
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- Mix all ingredients in bowl. Serve.
- Note: Dressing gets tart after refrigeration. Simply add more honey if desired.
Very good. I'm sure I will make this one again...
This recipe makes a perfect Honey Mustard Dressing. I followed the recipe exactly and found it a little thin, so I put it in the blender and drizzled some Canola oil in while running and it thickened up nicely. I also found the oil rounded out the flavors and gave the dressing a nice mouth feel.
I serve this alongside my baked chicken tenders and usually have to make a second batch. The kids just love it! Maybe I'll just double it and save myself some time, lol!