Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home's Country Cooking (submitted by Shirley Sybesma). I know this joins many other Honey Mustard Salad Dressings already posted -- but it's a family favorite of ours. It's so good I almost want to sip it from a cup! This is also very quick to put together.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, and mustard.
- Add honey, sugar, onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Slowly add oil while mixing briskly with a wire whisk. Refrigerate.
This is the dressing with the beeze-kneeze! Wow, what a great taste, and oh so easy to put together. This will go in my top 10 of 2010, that's how much I love this dressing. I halved this easily, but should of made the whole recipe. I didn't change one thing, this was absolutely perfection. Great for a dip too. I would suggest that if you can, the fresh parsley is a must. Made to honor you, for your help with the Village of Lawerencetown. March 2010.