Recipe by Lennie
A yummy creamy sauce also suitable for dipping, as well as in a salad. Prep time includes chilling time.
Top Review by Karin...
Lennie, this recipe of yours is "TOPS"!! We had it as a dip.....with sliced carrot, zuccinni, and some cauliflower aswell as some Honey Mustard flavoured Grain Waves - (they are like potato chips, but are oven baked and wrinkly like 'corrugated iron'!! ) Next time I make it I'm going to use it as a salad dressing! Such a wonderfully versatile recipe!, and realllly delicious!
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- horseradish, to taste
- 2 tablespoons orange juice (approx.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together all ingredients except orange juice; if you're unsure as to how much horseradish to use, start with 1 heaping tsp and taste; add more if you wish.
- Thin dressing to pouring consistency with orange juice.
- Chill for at least 3 hours before using to allow flavours to blend; whisk or shake before pouring.