Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came from the National Honey Board. This are great baked in the oven or on the grill.
- 4 large baking potatoes, about 2 pounds
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed dried thyme leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel potatoes and cut into 6 to 8 pieces.
- Cover potatoes with salted water in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook potatoes 12 to 15 minutes or until jsut tender, drain.
- Combine mustard, honey and thyme in small bowl.
- toss potatoes with honey-thyme mustard in large bowl until evenly coated.
- Arrange potatoes on foil-lined baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until potatoes begin to brown around edges.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Great way to make potatoes! I cooked mine until they were pretty tender and then baked them in the oven. I used small red potatoes because that's what I had on hand, and they turned out great. Interesting flavor and nice change of pace!
Pretty good. I made mine on the grill in packets and they were very tasty. Thanks!