1/1 Photo of Honey Mustard Roasted Pork Loin
25 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
An absolutely fantastic recipe for pork loin roast! Plan ahead the roast needs to marinate for 24 hours. If you like lots of sauce then double the marinade ingredients, but use only same amount of garlic and onion. I have made this many times for a dinner party and for my family and always get rave reviews.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl whisk together beer, Dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, rosemary, fresh garlic and onions.
- 2Place the pork roast in a heavy-duty zip-lock plastic bag.
- 3Pour the marinade into the plastic bag and seal; turn a couple of times to coat well with marinade.
- 4Place the bag into a large bowl and refrigerate overnight (turning occasionally to coat roast).
- 5Set oven to 425 degrees.
- 6Place the roast onto a rack and place in a roasting pan; RESERVE MARINADE.
- 7Season roast with salt and pepper.
- 8Roast for 20 minutes at 425 degrees (to create a seared crust).
- 9Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue to roast until a meat thermometer reads 150 degrees, about 1-1/2 hours (might take more or less time).
- 10Let stand 15 minutes, then remove to a slicing board (do not slice as yet).
- 11Strain the reserved beer/mustard marinade into a medium saucepan, and add in the whipping cream; simmer until it is reduced slightly (about 15-20 minutes).
- 12Season with salt and pepper.
- 13Slice the pork roast and arrange on a large platter.
- 14Drizzle some sauce over the slices, and pass the remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Honey Mustard Roasted Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.7
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 318.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 34.2 g