Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple, fuss free oven recipe with nice homey flavors.
Make and share this Honey-Mustard Roasted Chicken With Sweet Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 4 bone-in chicken leg quarters
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4 small frozen corn on the cob
- 3⁄4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups frozen green beans
- Heat oven to 425. Spray shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken, sweet potatoes and corn in pan.
- In small bowl, combine salad dressing, rosemary and salt; mix well. Brush half of mixture over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Turn chicken over and stir vegetables. Add green beans to pan. Drizzle remaining salad dressing mixture over chicken and vegetables.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear, and vegetables are tender.
I made this tonight for DH's birthday supper. The chicken was fantastic with the honey mustard sauce and rosemary. Yummy. We also really liked the veggies with the sauce roasted on there. Especially the sweet potatoes. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.....It's a keeper.