Recipe by mommyoffour
This is cold weather heaven. Very warm and comforting. I don't usually serve this with much else, usually a salad and some crusty french bread. This is good enough to serve to company, you've got to try it.
Top Review by anme
I made this and found no problem with my squash cooking, I just made sure to cut the squash into small cubes and everything came out tasting very good. I love the honey mustard dressing on this dish. Served it with some brown rice for a great meal
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 3⁄4 cup purchased honey mustard dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Spray 15x10x1 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in sprayed pan.
- Arrange squash and onion around chicken.
- In small bowl, combine salad dressing, salt, rosemary and garlic powder; blend well.
- Brush chicken and vegetables with about half of the salad dressing mixture.
- Bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from oven.
- Stir vegetables; add sugar snap peas to pan.
- Brush chicken and vegetables with remaining salad dressing mixture.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is fork tender, its juices run clear, and vegetables are tender.